[NEohioPAL] Talent Needed For Kent State Short Film

Michael Gregory apocalypse.eveshortfilm at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:19:32 PST 2023

Hi everyone, I'm currently casting for a drama/comedy short film about the end of the world! I'm a senior DMP major at Kent State University and am looking for some talent to fill the five main roles of my film. I'm looking for two actresses and three actors who are willing to give me three to four days of their time. All crew members are seniors and have multiple films under their belts. Our goal is to make sure everybody has a good experience and is the part of something awesome.  Meals and drinks will be provided, as well as gas money. My portfolio will be attached below, and if you want more information send me an email.

Portfolio - https://www.circuit1media.com/portfolio

e-mail - apocalypse.eveshortfilm at hotmail.com