[NEohioPAL] Call for Professional Choreographers

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:48:02 PST 2023

CDP Company is hosting our first annual Community Collab Performance on
June 24, 2023 at Inlet Dance Theater. We aim to give voice to other local
professional and pre-professional choreographers in our showcase to air new
works to the community. We are especially seeking work that is innovative,
diverse, relevant, and challenging.

Selected choreographers will be paid a stipend. as well as receive other
perks including professional photos & videos of their work. Choreographers
are responsible for having their own rehearsal time & space. Tech/dress
rehearsals will run the morning of June 24, followed by a late afternoon
performance.

All choreographers and performers must be over 18 years of age.
Applications are open until March 15 at www.cdpcompany.org/companycollab.
Questions can be directed to cdpcompany501c3 at gmail.com.

Anna Cerveny
Director