[NEohioPAL] Tri-C Theatre presents: "All in the Timing"

Astrid Jobe astrid.jobe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:36:40 PST 2023

The Cuyahoga Community College Theatre department presents our Spring
production at the Western campus, *ALL IN THE TIMING*, by David Ives and
directed by Robert Ellis. *Opening Night is tomorrow, Wednesday, March 8th
at 7:30pm.* The remaining performances are March 9th, 10th or 11th at
7:30pm.  We hope to see you there!

*Admission and parking are FREE* and no reservations are required!

Address: 11000 W. Pleasant Valley Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44130

*ALL IN THE TIMING* is a play about language and the intricacies of human
communication. Through five different one act plays, David Ives explores
the nature of language and the idiosyncrasies associated with its use. His
musings take us from an intimate coffee house and the difficulties we face
trying to identify romantic partners to a scientific laboratory conducting
absurd experiments with monkeys. He then explores the ideas of a “universal
language” or pockets in reality where the laws of physics are inverted or
ignored. Finally, he presents different ‘variations’ on the death of a
major historical figure. Through all of these stories, the audience
experiences an absurd and hilarious world view that reinforces the idea
that what we say is nearly as complex as what we do.

*Due to some strong language and adult situations, this production is not
for younger children.*

*Please use your own discretion.*