[NEohioPAL] Supporting roles for Horror film.

Eddie Fright eddiefright at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 01:03:33 PST 2023

Casting for supporting roles.  IMDB credit.
Katie Monroe - 20 something female escort. Scene requires the actor to show extreme fear.
Larry- 60-year-old male, Pleasant older man dates Professor Grey.
Security guard- think LL cool J from Halloween H20!
Random students- roles will have a few speaking lines in the classroom.
We also need Extras for the bar scene.

Thanks Eddie

Fright Teck Pictures | Horror Pictures and Movies

|  |
Fright Teck Pictures | Horror Pictures and Movies

Looking for scary horror pictures & movies? Look for Fright Teck Pictures. Visit our website here at frightteckp...