[NEohioPAL] Hiring pet care providers in Stow - Kent - Cuyahoga Falls

Leigh Peterson leighangela at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:05:54 PST 2023

Apply online at https://thepawsitter.com/application

The Paw Sitter LLC is hiring reliable pet lovers for part-time dog walking
and pet sitting. Must be 18+ and pass a background check.

We offer:
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- $13-$16/hr plus tips
- Reimbursement
- Credit Union membership
- Workers Comp and liability insurance coverage (you don't get those at
Rover!) Must have your own car to travel throughout our service area: Stow,
Munro Falls, Cuyahoga Falls, Silver Lake, Tallmadge and Kent. This is an
active job. There's no "sitting" in pet sitting other than in the car
between visits. We walk and exercise dogs of all sizes in all weather and
do a lot of stair climbing, cleaning, scooping, and lifting. We can't wait
to meet our next team member!