[NEohioPAL] OHIO'S PREMIERE FILM CAMP FOR KIDS AND TEENS

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:29:41 PDT 2023

*YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY*, the award winning filmmaking program for kids
ages 10-17 is now enrolling for the popular Summer Film Camp.

In the three week program students work with professional filmmakers who
have worked on projects like *THE AVENGERS, FAST & THE FURIOUS, CAPTAIN
AMERICA, WHITE NOISE, FRASIER, MODERN FAMILY AND MORE.*

This comprehensive workshop allows the students to participate in:

   - Writing
   - Building Sets
   - Costumes
   - Filming
   - Hair & Makeup
   - Special Effects
   - Acting
   - Editing and More…

All with the help of the Hollywood mentors.

It all culminates on the big screen at the *RED CARPET* premiere in front
of 400 audience members. Students even get *IMDb* credit for their work.

We now offer two camps. An advanced camp for ages 12-17 (July 10-28) and a
beginners camp for ages 8-11 (June 5-9).

Space is extremely limited and fills up quickly. See our last film Star
Player which recently played at *The Boston International Kids Film
Festival London, London Indie Short Festival and Short. Sweet. Film Fest*
to name a few, HERE <https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/summerfilms>

For more information and to enroll visit www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org