[NEohioPAL] More Information about TND Musicals' Demo Recordings for New Musicals $25/hr.

Terry Bojanowski tnd at licensingmusicals.com
Thu Mar 16 17:48:33 PDT 2023

*ANOTHER UPDATE:*
TND Musicals didn't mean to discourage *BARITONES *from auditioning.  We'd
like to hear *BARITONES and BASSES* who want to earn $25/hr. recording
demos for New Musicals by Darryl Bojanowski (Dramatists Guild, BMI).
When the four singers (S,A,T,Baritone/Bass) have been notified, we will
post to let you know. All audition materials will be kept on file for
future demos of other musicals - 39 shows total! - so please keep spreading
the word, especially to *BARITONES/BASSES*!  Thanks.
Go to https://www.licensingmusicals.com/
<https://www.licensingmusicals.com/?fbclid=IwAR1Dhfj_KMkw25sVYGUfcCR1n1JxyXi8CRS9SsacjHjEEB3QHc4sQVgS5Tc>
 for more info and to SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION
*AUDITION FLYER HERE
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/qz6skym0eeo1h9f/AudFlyerForLocalDemos.pdf?dl=0>*
--
*Mrs. Terry Bojanowski*