[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater - Auditions and other performance opportunities

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:39:23 PDT 2023

Imposters TheaterPerformance
Opportunities

*AUDITION: *It's A Match!
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0fba41b4db&e=8aeda9a7f9>

Imposters Theater is seeking dedicated performers for the cast of one our
monthly show, It’s a Match!, a comedy show revolving around the dating app
experience. The improv group interviews an audience member based on their
dating profile, and performs a longform set based on that interview. There
are additional scripted and improvised elements to the show as well.

One member of each audition group will perform a monologue. The group will
then do a set of scenes based on that monologue. We will look for chemistry
and support among performers, as well as the ability to formulate solid,
relationship and premise-based initiations.

Performers will be expected to rehearse at least twice a month.

Performers are expected to be available for shows the third Friday of each
month.

Performers will be paid a minimum of $10/show. Additional pay will be based
on ticket sales.

Auditions are Saturday 03/25 12-3pm at Imposters Theater at 4828 Lorain Ave.
For more details and to sign up for an audition slot, please fill out this
form
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9543ed557c&e=8aeda9a7f9>
by 03/22 at 7 PM.

------------------------------------

*SUBMIT: *Dynamic Duos
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b1514fe4cc&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This is a monthly show where anyone in our community can submit to perform
- either as an already formed duo or as a single player to be paired up
with someone else.

Fill out this form
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=12d7b1ddb2&e=8aeda9a7f9>
submit.
*-------------------------------*
*SUBMIT: *The Triple Threat Show
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=97e48dce58&e=8aeda9a7f9>
A Booked Open Mic every Monday 8 PM

Email triplethreatimposters at gmail.com for the chance to perform sketch,
standup, musical, or character comedy.

Or come watch the show for free every week!
Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=a0cdc79044&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Every Saturday at 3 PM

Join us for our welcoming improv jam, open to anyone! There is a sign-up
beginning at 2:30pm every Saturday and the first 20 people to sign up are
guaranteed a spot in the jam.