[NEohioPAL] Baldwin Wallace Music Theater Students at Beaumont School

Bruce Hennes bhennes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 11:13:30 PDT 2023

*Thursday, March 23 *

*7PM / $15*Tickets:  https://tinyurl.com/kjb2023-Beaumont

*Join students from Baldwin Wallace University’s renowned music theatre
department *for an evening featuring BWMT’s BIPOC students. Members of the
BWMT program will perform music from all genres as they present songs that
are meaningful to them Members of the BWMT program will perform music from
all genres as they present songs that are meaningful to them.  Share in
this opportunity to be unified by pride in our students and to celebrate
all the richness and benefits we enjoy from being a diverse community.  All
proceeds will be donated to the Kyle Jean-Baptiste Scholarship Fund.

The theater at Beaumont can be accessed from BEHIND Beaumont, off Fairmount
Blvd., just east of Lee Road.  If you attend, you cannot get into the
theater from the front of the school on North Park.

--

*Hennes Communications*
Crisis Communications | Reputation Management | Litigation Communications |

w 216-321-7774 ext. 101 | c 216-978-2047 <hennes at crisiscommunications.com>|
www.crisiscommunications.com