[NEohioPAL] Please accept this submission for mailing

Miriam Greenberg miriam at solonchabad.com
Tue Mar 21 08:42:30 PDT 2023

*Camp Gan Izzy in Solon is Hiring!!!  *

*1. Theatre Instructor:* We are looking for a fun, energetic and
responsible Drama teacher for our Summer Day Camp in Solon. The drama
teacher would plan engaging and age appropriate drama activities for shifts
of kids in grades 1-6. This includes rehearsing and directing the camp
evening performance on July 13th. College Graduate and some theatre
experience preferred. Dates are June 12 - July 28th from approx 9:15am -
12:30 pm Monday - Friday.

*2. Art Teacher:* We are also looking to hire a creative and fun Art
Teacher that can direct art projects for camp groups in shifts (grades
1-6). College Graduate and experience working with kids preferred. The
dates are June 12 - July 28th from approx 9:00am -11:30am.

Please email *ganizzy at solonchabad.com <ganizzy at solonchabad.com>* with your
resume.

--
*Miriam Greenberg*