[NEohioPAL] SCA's Backstage Arts Workshop: Lion King Jr coming this summer!

Cindy Telasa activitieschick2345 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:35:51 PDT 2023

We need YOUR HELP BACKSTAGE! Every wanted to work behind the scenes in the
theater? Now’s your chance!

SCA is proud to share we are offering a brand new summer workshop
entitled *“Backstage
ARTS”* programming. This is meant for any students in or outside of
theater, art, dance and music to help assist us with our backstage needs
for our summer production of LION KING JR. Ever wanted to make a mask?
Now’s your chance. Good at sewing? We need help putting costumes together!
Like to paint? Props and sets? You are perfect for this!

Week 1 will be held June 12-16 1pm-4pm daily:
https://secure.rec1.com/OH/solon-oh/catalog?filter=c2VhcmNoPTI0NjgyNzA=

Week 2 will be held June 20-23 1pm-4pm daily:

https://secure.rec1.com/OH/solon-oh/catalog?filter=c2VhcmNoPTI0Njg0MjM=

Open to students ages 9-18 students will work in smaller groups with
various SCA Staff from multiple departments to bring these things to life!

Registration will include (1) comp ticket to SCA production of Lion King Jr
running July 6 and 7