[NEohioPAL] Dancing Wheels Community Day

Sara Lawrence-Sucato school at dancingwheels.org
Tue Mar 28 06:13:23 PDT 2023

Join the School of Dancing Wheels for a FREE day of classes open to the community. Community Day at Dancing Wheels is Saturday, April 1, 2023. Classes are available from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Our studios are located at 3030 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115.
Try the various classes that we offer both in-studio and online. Then sign up for the Spring session of classes running April 10―July 1, 2023.
In-studio and online classes include ballet, jazz funk, hip-hop, conditioning, contemporary, combo, Capoeira, tap, wheelchair technique, and performance ensemble.
Link to register -- https://dancingwheels.wufoo.com/forms/zx4d2ft1hfsfdp/<https://dancingwheels.wufoo.com/forms/zx4d2ft1hfsfdp/?fbclid=IwAR3JQnk1NniQffo5Q4kFQ2-CrizB31VzGYrON2W85OpKlLfUBncTDKF-zbE>
For more information https://dancingwheels.org/community-education/classes/<https://dancingwheels.org/community-education/classes/?fbclid=IwAR2S3tYKWnSxusHyQnS1Yk9tUkpg6RcU8T1ysS2tN71NQUkMhjMW16MKDOM>
Call 216-432-0306 or email school at dancingwheels.org.