[NEohioPAL] North Coast Men's Chorus - Auditions - Disney PRIDE in Concert - Sunday, April 2

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Sat Apr 1 05:57:37 PDT 2023

AUDITIONS

North Coast Men's Chorus

Disney PRIDE in Concert

Sunday, April 2, 2023  6:00 - 6:45 PM

Middleburg Heights Community United Church of Christ

7165 Big Creek Pkwy

Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

The North Coast Men's Chorus is holding auditions for Disney PRIDE in
Concert on Sunday, April 2 at 6:00. If you have always dreamed of performing
at Disneyland or being in a Disney production of any kind, this is YOUR
CHANCE! Stop in between 6:00 - 6:45 for your personal audition where you
will meet with our Artistic Director, Rich Cole, and sing some scales and do
a few pitch matching exercises. This will only take a few minutes and then
you can meet some of the other members. Our normal rehearsal will begin
after voice placements at 7:00 and you should plan on staying until about
9:15. This concert was developed by Boston Gay Men's Chorus and the folks at
Disney and will be a multimedia musical celebration of LGBTQ life, love,
family, and perseverance! This first-of-its-kind, family friendly show draws
inspiration from iconic Disney films like The Little Mermaid, The Lion King,
and Mary Poppins; modern classics like Coco, Zootopia, and Wreck-It Ralph;
and the immersive music of Disney Theme Parks. The multimedia spectacular
will feature NCMC performing enchanting new musical arrangements all
accompanied by animation from Disney and Pixar films. Using our mission and
vision as a guide, personal stories from an array of chorus members will
showcase the individual meaning and connections drawn from Disney's timeless
and universal music for all people!

Disney PRIDE in Concert will be presented on June 17 & 18 at the Breen
Center at St. Ignatius High School. Rehearsals are held weekly on Sunday
evenings from 6:30 -9:30. Please contact  <mailto:membership at ncmchorus.org>
membership at ncmchorus.org or visit  <https://ncmchorus.net/join-us>
https://ncmchorus.net/join-us for more details.

The North Coast Men's Chorus is open to men, whether gay, bi, or straight,
whether cis- or transgender, and to non-binary singers who can sing in the
appropriate range for a TTBB chorus.

Auditions for Disney Pride in Concert

Sunday, April 2, 2023 @ 6:00 PM

Middleburg Heights Community United Church of Christ

7165 Big Creek Pkwy, Cleveland, OH 44130

Bryan Fetty

bryan at richcole.net <mailto:bryan at richcole.net>