[NEohioPAL] Announcing GLMF Cast Auditions!

Shannon Seaber shoeaffair at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 14:03:39 PDT 2023

The Great Lakes Medieval Faire Up From the Ashes Players are holding auditions for the 2023 season. We are a group of street performers that bring life to the 13th century themed faire. We focus on improv, character development, audience interaction, dialect, and costuming. No experience is required, we will train on all the necessary skills. This is a volunteer position. Rehearsals begin May 13th and run Saturdays and Sundays through July 2nd. The show is July 8th-August 13th (Saturdays and Sunday). Please bring any conflicts to auditions. We can work around any conflict, just note that the inability to commit to all show dates will exclude you from being in a stage show.

Sign up for an audition slot here  -- https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4FAEAA28A7FCC16-2023.