[NEohioPAL] Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella: Youth Edition

Kimberly States KimberlyStates at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:54:16 PDT 2023

OHYES will present Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella: Youth Edition. The production will be presented on June 29-July 2 in Medina. Auditions are scheduled for Saturday, April 29 starting at 2 p.m., and Sunday, April 30 starting at 3 p.m. at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 317 E Liberty St., Medina, OH 44256. Auditions are open to anyone from ages 8-18.  Schedule an appointment at https://ohyes.as.me/cinderella<https://ohyes.as.me/cinderella?fbclid=IwAR3CezoyQWk6Tyr5GwDhHCn4F1uQnP_8UrdoK3vvJt6Mz2hjdk4z0pZNpYw>