[NEohioPAL] (Creative Services Offered :) Available for social media, graphics, and video editing!

gigi george gigigirlfree at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 00:52:46 PDT 2023

Hello creative peeps! 😃

Do you need someone to help out with your Instagram account or other social media profile? Creating images, captions, and other cool content? Perhaps video editing? Or graphic design?

Our independent creative studio is currently taking openings for creative projects! We’d be happy to see how we could help you and/or your business!

Feel free to message us here, or send us a quick note through this form with a bit about what you have in mind :)

https://forms.gle/ZWnzth2MywCsumjR8

Many Thanks! Hope to talk with you soon 😄🙌🌟

Jess