[NEohioPAL] Casting Call/Auditions for Spy, sci-fi, action, thriller film "Foresight".

Chris Tretiakow chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 18:25:42 PDT 2023

Hey.  We're looking to cast actors for my Spy, sci-fi, action, thriller film called Foresight.

We'll be holding auditions on Tuesday 04/11/2023 and Wednesday 04/12/2023 at 3:00 to 7:30 Pm at the CSU Michael Schwartz library in the Student Collaboration Room on the 4th floor. But if you couldn't make it and were still interested I'd also accept sent to me audition videos of you doing a character/characters sides either from the parts/sides I've chosen which you can find from the "Script Sides/Characters List" linked below or just a part/parts of your choice from the script. (Address: 2121 Euclid Avenue Rhodes Tower, floors 1-5, Cleveland, OH 44115).

Here below are links to the current script and my script sides/characters list:

Script: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qv_3YEixpwpNcfy9JQ7X9Z_9nuvz9YUH/view?usp=share_link

Script Sides/Characters List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15-kiuoO55TpkDZVUL6mt3abIx8NWf2g4cTbxCY8YfGM/edit?usp=share_link

If you have any other Questions/Concerns regarding anything else here is my Contact Information:
Chris (Me) (Writer/Director) :

Email:  Chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Phone Number: 440-539-0118

Hope to see you there.