[NEohioPAL] Music video talent needed

Bruce Seifert joyfulnoisepro at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:15:04 PDT 2023

We are looking for a woman to star in a music video being produced by students at Lakeland College as a final spring semester project for videography students.
This project will be instructor supervised. Successful applicant would play a 19- to 25-year-old female who evolves from attractive/provocative to zombie-like as the video progresses, to represent the alure of drugs verses the actual consequences.  For more details, please send head shot and any other pectinate information and we will forward the rough audio mix of the song and the shooting script.