[NEohioPAL] Cultural Arts Center has space for rehearsals, performances and studios

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:59:35 PDT 2023

Dear Arts Colleagues and Friends,

If you are looking for a home for your rehearsals, performances, or
studio space--keep reading!

*The Cultural Arts Center at Disciples Church
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/about>* (Cleveland Heights) has
renovated our 30,000 sq. ft. building to be a home for Community Arts.
We offer FREE space to arts organizations (that meet our
community-building and inclusive mission) for youth arts programming
in the community, and affordable rental space for studios, rehearsals,
and performances for all arts organizations. Both short and long-term
rentals are available.

Disciples Church is still an active, spiritual church home in the
Heights Community (and our building houses two other church
communities as well). We've worked intentionally to be inclusive in
our renovations and to create a safe place of belonging for ALL
people. Some additions include:

·       an inclusive children's library housed in our entryway in the
hopes that all young people who enter might see their diversity and
beauty represented by the books on our shelves

·       gender-inclusive restroom on site

·       Nearly 3/4 of our building is ACDA accessible, including a
ramp to our mainstage performance space and a ramp directly on stage

Artists, organizations, and humans of every religion or none, of all
genders, sexualities, cultures, races, backgrounds are welcome and
celebrated at the Cultural Arts Center at Disciples Church!

You can view photos of all of our spaces
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/room-photos> at our website and
read more about who we are and our commitment to Community Arts.

Please also check out our Upcoming Events
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/new-events> to catch some great
concerts and experiences.

If you have questions or would like to tour the space, please reach
out to Amanda Powell, Community Arts Liaison at
amanda at discipleschristian.org

Amanda Powell
413.949.3366
Soprano, www.amandapowell.info
Adjunct Professor of Voice, School of Music, Cleveland State University
<http://www.csuohio.edu/class/music/amandapowell>
Director of Music and Worship, Disciples Christian Church
<http://www.discipleschristian.org>