[NEohioPAL] Annie Props

Maria Getz mariagetz2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 13:40:55 PDT 2023

Greetings!
The musical theatre class that I teach at Starlight School of Dance in Massillon will be performing three numbers from Annie, Jr. for our spring recital. I am looking to beg, steal or borrow (or, most likely, rent) the following items:
a large laundrey cart on wheels for "Hard-Knock Life""---one in which we could reasonably fit a nine year-old child
an old-fashioned, 1930's era radio
Performance is June 2nd, so, ideally, I'd like to have at least two weeks of rehearsal time with the items before we go up.
Please contact me at 212-641-0808 (cell) OR mariagetz2003 at yahoo.com if interested!
Thanks!
Maria Beery