[NEohioPAL] Scottish Siblings Perform Music Jam Online Wed 4.19.23 @ 7pm Facebook!

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 13:47:58 PDT 2023

Please join my brother, Bob Leslie, and I, as we sing together, perhaps
only the second shared "gig" in 30 years since I came to America. He is a
singer/songwriter/performer from Scotland, here on vacation from Glasgow.
If you know any Scots in the area, let them know to join us. So, we just
have to do a jam! Joining us will be one of the leading bassists in
Cleveland, Tim Lekan. It's a free concert - let anyone know who maybe can't
get out to shows. Bob has 6 CDs, and has a weekly radio show in Scotland.
His Scottish folks songs/Americana are extremely clever and poignant. I'm
more of a jazz girl! Tune in and listen!  Here's your link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cgspublic/permalink/9153705448005369/

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*