[NEohioPAL] My NEW Website with LATEST & IMPROVED Galleries & News / Media about my Broadway & Global Adventures!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:28:47 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

I’m thrilled to announce that my *website has been redesigned* from the
ground up by my good friend Michael Dempsey!

It has *tons of new content and a beautiful design* with dynamic content
and animations. (Best viewed on a desktop or laptop if possible!)

Some highlights to look for:

·       Everything about my *National | Broadway | Global* *producing
adventures* with the Tony-nominated “Be More Chill” and the revised version
of “The Secret Garden”, with tons of media.

·       *Twenty-three directing galleries* with upscaled and corrected
images.

·       *The latest news*, articles, links and my director’s notebook.

·       *NEOhioPAL has its own site* -  with its own cool design.

·       *Success stories from former students *who are now working
professionals in film, TV and stage - plus an education gallery of class
and student productions.

·       The *latest reviews, awards* and kind words from colleagues.

(PS If anyone sees an uncredited picture by a pro photographer you can
identify that we missed [mine aren’t credited], let me know and we’ll fix
that ASAP.)

Please give it a look at:

www.fredsternfeld.com

Thanks!