[NEohioPAL] Theatre Artist, Julie Whitney-Scott interviews Peter A. Fields

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:19:16 PDT 2023

Peter Anthony Fields talks about how he switched his art from Screenwriting
to Playwriting and why having Parkinson’s Disease was a “blessing” that has
helped him grow as a storyteller tonight on the Columbus, Ohio radio
station, 91.9 WGRN FM at 7:00 pm (WGRN.org) and see full interview at 8:00
pm or later on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkKggbsOm0

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*Member of the Dramatists Guild of America*
*(Fields is my family & pen-name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*
*Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/peteranthonyfields8playwright>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*