[NEohioPAL] Theatre & Art Instructors for Camp Gan Izzy in Solon

Miriam Greenberg miriam at solonchabad.com
Thu Apr 20 13:25:11 PDT 2023

*Theatre & Art Instructors for Camp Gan Izzy in Solon*

*1. Theatre Instructor:* We are looking for a fun and responsible Drama
Instructor for our Summer Day Camp in Solon. The instructor would direct
songs or skits for kids in grades 1-6 to perform for the camp. The
instructor rehearses daily with each age group in shifts. Some of
the rehearsals will be dedicated to practicing for the camp evening
performance on July 13th. College Graduate and some theatre experience
preferred. Dates are June 12th - July 28th from approx 9:15am - 12:45 pm
Monday - Friday.

*2. Art Teacher:* We are looking to hire a creative and fun Art Teacher
that can direct art projects for camp groups in shifts (grades 1-6).
College Graduate and experience working with kids preferred. The dates are
June 12th - July 28th from approx 9:15 am -11:30 am.

Please email *ganizzy at solonchabad.com <ganizzy at solonchabad.com>* with your
resume.