[NEohioPAL] MUSIC DIRECTOR & MUSICIANS NEEDED FOR JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR ASAP!

Denise Astorino denise.willowsedgecreations at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:30:59 PDT 2023

*Willow's Edge Creations*
is producing
Jesus Christ Superstar

We are now urgently in need of a Music Director and musicians to join our
production team.

SHOW INFORMATION:
Rehearsals begin: August 14

Performances run: September 21,22,23,28,29,30 October 5,6,7

Rehearsals are in the evenings and some saturday mornings. Will not be
required at all rehearsals.

We have auditions THIS WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY  with callbacks this Saturday
April 29th and am hoping to have them as apart of that process...but if not
possible...as soon as possible.

*MUSICIANS: *
I am looking forward (at minimum):
Guitarist (x2 if possible)
Bass player
Keyboard
Drums
(If there is anyone who is brass, violinist, etc...talk to me!)

These positions are paid a stipend. Willow's Edge Creations is a brand new
venture we are getting off the ground, but we are value the work, time and
creativity of all involved in our productions.

Produced by Mary Miller and Denise Astorino
Directed by Denise Astorino
Choreographer: Andrea Belser
Lighting Designer: Jesse Uguccini

Please call Director: Denise Astorino at 216.259.3700 or email at
denise.willowsedgecreations at gmail.com for more information.