[NEohioPAL] Genesis Theatre Seeking Stage Manager

Howard Pippin hpippin at gentheatre.org
Mon Apr 24 06:51:49 PDT 2023

Stage Manager for 2023-2024 Season (September 2023-Jan 2025)

Genesis Stage Manager’s overall purpose is to work directly with the
director, cast and production staff to move a show from inception to
closing.

*ESSENTIAL* *FUNCTIONS*

1.     Manage the backstage and onstage area during performances.

2.    Call actors for rehearsals and performances

3.     Maintain props, furniture and set during the run.

4.    Coordinate set and props between scene changes.

5.    Calling cues and possibly actors' entrances during performance

6.    Mark out the dimensions of the set on the floor of the rehearsal hall

7.     Make sure rehearsal props and furnishings are available for the
actors.

8.    Attend all rehearsals.

9.    Manage furniture and props.

10.  Arrange costume and wig fittings.

11.   Willing to participate in trauma informed training and
social-emotional learning.

12.  Collaborate with diverse populations and across disciplines.

13.  Commitment to anti-racism and a diverse, inclusive workplace

Stipend position, $300 per production.

Send resumes and email inquiries to apippin at gentheatre.org

Genesis is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, that advocates for our
actors, our children, and our community through theatre and mental health
experiences, and opportunities.

--
Dr. Howard Pippin Jr.
Ex. Director