[NEohioPAL] The Singers' Club of Cleveland Presents "The Sun of Hope"

Kira McGirr kmcgirr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:48:52 PDT 2023

Join The Singers’ Club of Cleveland for our next concert, *The Sun of Hope*.

Celebrate the beauty of a spring evening with us, as the days lengthen, and
warmth and light emerge from the darkness of winter.

Friday, April 28 at 7:00pm
First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland
3630 Fairmount Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

This concert is a preview of the performances we will sing on our European
tour in June, celebrating the Summer Solstice in song. Tickets are
required, and available free or for $10, by clicking here.
<https://www.purplepass.com/sunofhope?SID=SunOfHope031> If able, when
ordering your tickets, please consider supporting the club by using the $10
pricing option. You may also purchase tickets by calling our voicemail at
(216) 556-4405. Please leave a message, and your call will be returned.