[NEohioPAL] Request to Use Medical Facility for Short Film

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:16:29 PDT 2023

I hope you are all doing well.  I am sending this email on behalf of a
friend and fellow filmmaker/storyteller.  See the message below.  Thank you.

Hello.  My name is Jabari Cole and I'm a videographer with a local,
grassroots, Columbus filmmaking group. We are gathering up resources to
shoot a short film (10-20 minutes long), involving a medical theme. The
story centers around a teenage daughter, who donates one of her kidneys to
her father - but not telling him, until way after the fact, before his last
stay at the hospital.

We would like one day (6 hours max) to film two scenes. Or, just two
separate dates, (3 hours each day). We would need two different rooms, for
each scene. One that looks, or is an actual surgery room, while the other
has to be a recovery room.  We are looking to begin filming at the start of
the summer season.

If you can assist us with finding this location (preferably in Columbus,
Ohio, and the surrounding area but we are more than willing to travel to
other locations in Ohio), please feel free to contact me at
jabarcole1 at yahoo.com. Thanks again for your time and I included samples of
my work below to give you an idea of what the film would look like.

Sincerely,

- Jabari Cole, email: jabarcole1 at yahoo.com

Viral Marketing Piece #12: Domestic Violence PSA (Definitive Audio Edit 2 /
Alternate Edit 2)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/youtu.be/4kQDd3NIMko__;!!NiUAmZJ8c1GNWg!U0EQafsJ9lb8JlyjPIBfsDGNFxmBZ4tBi07ikC9EnCMyfpwAOmk59STBhLYb-jyjLcIh_xPjjcW2aQFSyp1sr650jn5GXP_D$>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQDd3NIMko.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQDd3NIMko.>

Viral Marketing Piece #13: Local Theater Group Promo (Best Audio Mix)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/youtu.be/sySEClm8Ybc__;!!NiUAmZJ8c1GNWg!U0EQafsJ9lb8JlyjPIBfsDGNFxmBZ4tBi07ikC9EnCMyfpwAOmk59STBhLYb-jyjLcIh_xPjjcW2aQFSyp1sr650jlUeN8HS$>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySEClm8Ybc