[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels - Spring Benefit Concert May 14th!

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Thu Apr 27 12:45:00 PDT 2023

The Singing Angels
Spring Benefit Concert
Sunday, May 14th at 4:00

SPRING BENEFIT CONCERT TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!

The Singing Angels Spring Benefit Concert will be held at the Frank W. Barr Auditorium at Fairview High School on Sunday, May 14th, 2023 at 4:00pm.

ADULT - Section 1 (General Admission Rows A - H) $30.00

CHILD (11 and under) - Section 1 (General Admission Rows A - H) $17.00

ADULT - Section 2 (General Admission Rows J - V)  $22.00

CHILD (11 and under) - Section 2 (General Admission Rows J - V) $13.00

Tickets may be ordered through our website at www.singingangels.org<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011YhpFo7PJ4j6UdIe8ofG_4Hza4YbCoIYLZuFz1BJV-kj_dRxfAv0aYbKr5nB1Ft1N8gWNHmEwlKV9y7WHR1jH-73xJaHWQsfre8iJy3SlKEjjHeONVH9McMxnyAXFWxAY4Flco2YQqh4ENEPiHV4bw==&c=tyR2Hj123qm0HyBdtq86r7PKsYvmpgsylCBA6P27p_4HSS2D6Gz03g==&ch=owRvCjX3TDRkRnEVriaxE-mb7nszi0rc8GRTJvvtb_6Ub7fl5-r8Uw==>

Ticket purchases may be made by cash, check, or credit card in-person at the door.  Online credit card purchases can be done on our website. Please note that seating is General Admission within the two sections, so if you have a large group, please plan to get there early.

For more information, please contact the studios at 216-432-5555 or info at singingangels.org<mailto:info at singingangels.org>.

The Singing Angels is Cleveland's Premier Youth Chorus.  We were founded by William Boehm in 1964.  Our mission is to engage youth from all communities in quality music and performing arts education that teaches teamwork, builds confidence, and provides a foundation for life. Since our debut, we have performed in 34 countries, performed at the White House and most recently in Washington D.C. for the 100th Anniversary of the Lincoln Memorial. We have been on national and international television, often accompanying the biggest stars of the day. Most importantly, we have equipped thousands of children with life changing experiences that make them exceptional citizens for a lifetime.