[NEohioPAL] Foresight casting for Viga & Isseman

Chris Tretiakow chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 20:52:23 PDT 2023

Hello. So im really looking for actors hard for the parts of Viga and Isseman for my spy, sci-fi, action film “Foresight”. If your interested please try to submit for the part/character you might want to try for and you can use my script & script sides links below and send me an audition video of you reading the 1 or 2 sides I've provided and or can send me a video link of something you've acted in before.

If your really interested please send me your sides video and or your other acting work acting sample link in to me as soon as you can and no later then tomorrow night 4/29 or at the very latest 4/30 no later then 4:00 pm at the latest.

Script: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3ioJ08zhdhOSNmpFjyN8QVhqytp_5fP/view?usp=sharing
Script Sides/Characters List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15-kiuoO55TpkDZVUL6mt3abIx8NWf2g4cTbxCY8YfGM/edit?usp=share_link
Current tentative Shooting Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ADaoR9A5hUwfwjTA0GM6h5IAZmDioH8AamR_Jhrj4XI/edit?usp=share_link

If you have any other Questions/Concerns regarding anything else here is my Contact Information:

Chris (Me) (Writer/Director) :
Email:  Chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Phone Number: 440-539-0118