[NEohioPAL] ‘Night, Mother opens this Friday May 5 at TMPAC!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Sun Apr 30 04:00:59 PDT 2023

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) is proud to announce its upcoming
production of ‘Night, Mother with performances the first three weekends in
May (May 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 20).   TMPAC is located at 9076 Church
Street, Suites 2 and 3 in Twinsburg.

Thelma Cates:  Kate Williams-Bernardo
Jesse Cates:  Katie Simón Atkinson
Director:  Marc C. Howard
Producer:  Claudia Lillibridge

Tickets available online at www.twinmasks.org or by calling 330 888
3211. Adult tickets $15 and Senior/ Student tickets $10.  We strongly
recommend purchasing tickets online beforehand as we are an intimate 50
seat theatre.

TRIGGER WARNING:  the play deals with suicide and contains one gun shot.

If you or someone you know needs help, please contact:  988 Suicide and
Crisis Lifeline, available 24 hours a day:  dial 988. The National Suicide
Prevention Lifeline 1 800 273 TALK. Crisis Text Line (text BRAVE to
741741).

Rights secured via Dramatists Play Service, Inc.