[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Jazz Orchestra, featuring saxophonist Joe Lovano

Theresa Lesh theresalesh at gmail.com
Mon May 1 05:04:36 PDT 2023

*Start May off with the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra & our featured guest
artist Joe Lovano!*

The Cleveland born tenor saxophonist Joe Lovano returns to town for an
evening of Coltrane, Sinatra, & more. We will also be joined by his wife,
vocalist Judi Silvano, closing out our 38th season.

*"Coltrane, Sinatra, and the Surprise of Being"*

Friday, May 5th, 7:30 p.m.

Maltz Performing Arts Center, 1855 Ansel Road, Cleveland

TICKETS: https://bit.ly/CJOLovanoMaltz

Saturday, May 6th, 7:00 p.m.

Creative Arts Collaborative Center, 133 Merriman Road, Akron

TICKETS: https://bit.ly/CJOLovanoAkron

It is sure to be a fabulous evening of music!

--
Theresa Lesh
Managing Director, The Cleveland Jazz Orchestra