[NEohioPAL] Silver Lining Players looking for backstage talent for 12 Angry Jurors

Gary Davis artshop at artist-shop.com
Tue May 2 18:58:28 PDT 2023

Hi, All,

Silver Lining Players has announced auditions for our production of 12
Angry Jurors to be performed at Weathervane Playhouse's Dietz Theater.
Sign ups are going nicely. We are also in search of back stage talent.
Top of the list is

Stage Manager - Ideally we'd like to have this position filled prior to
auditions on May 21 & 22. The Stage Manager will work with our director,
Bill Morgan.

Social Media Director - Are you great at Facebook and other social
media? Then we NEED you!

Secretary - someone to attend our monthly meetings, take notes and send
out the minutes.

Designers - lights, sound, set, props, etc.

Tech Crew - assisting designers with set up and helping to run the show
during tech week and performances in the latter half of July.

If you have an interest in any of the above, just drop me an email! And
if you're still mulling over auditioning, there are plenty of slots
still open on the Sign Up page.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0944AAAF23A3FE3-auditions

Waiting to hear from you!

Gary Davis