[NEohioPAL] Special Event: A Night of Comedy ​Saturday, June 10, 2023

Clague Playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Mon May 8 06:21:00 PDT 2023

*SPECIAL EVENT:*
*A Night of Comedy*
*Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8 p.m.*

Join us for a fun evening at Clague Playhouse with three local
comedians on Saturday,
June 10, 2023 at 8 p.m.!
Our Host, *Kathie Dice*, will make you believe that the power of laughter
can heal anything!
*Dan Brown*, our Featured Act, combines his real life observations and
experiences into a performance that is honest and insightful that audiences
can relate to and laugh at.
*Mike Conley*, our Headliner, covers everything from growing up a
Catholic-Schooled middle child to surviving a major heart attack and
quad-bypass surgery.

The show will run for 2 hours and may contain adult language.

Reserved seat tickets are $25 and are available at the Box Office at
440-331-0403 Wed.-Sat. from 1-6 p.m. or online
https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?show=177899.

*Proceeds will be used toward operating costs of the 2023-24 season.*

Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

news at clagueplayhouse.org