[NEohioPAL] "Our Town" at Broadview Heights Spotlights

Annette Phelps a.phelps25 at att.net
Tue May 9 05:15:12 PDT 2023

Broadview Heights Spotlights Theater Presents
Our Town
A Pulitzer Prize-winning classic, OurTown, will be presented Fridays and Saturdays May 26 – June 10, 2023 at 7:30P.M. There will be a Sunday Matinee on June 4th at 3:00 P.M.  Described by Edward Albee as "the greatest American play everwritten," Our Town presents the small town of Grover’s Corners inthree acts: "Daily Life," "Love and Marriage" and"Death and Eternity." All shows will be at the SpotlightsTheater, 9543 Broadview Road (next to the Police Station). Tickets areavailable at www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org The entire venue is handicap accessible.
OurTown is directed by Andrew Keller andstage managed by Jena Gross. The cast features August Scarpelli, WilliamBennett, Lisa Mortenson, Joy Fowler, Jacob Lang, Katie Atkinson, Monica Zach,Ray Conrad, Livy Douglas, Angela Warholic, Jesse Jennings, Sam Budd, NickNorth, and Greg Mandryk.

More infornation: Tim Anderson education at broadview-heights-spotlights.org
Presented through specialarrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf ofSamuel French, Inc.