[NEohioPAL] All out War Scene for Feature Film

Andrew Chapman deadeyeproductions22 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 20:27:25 PDT 2023

My Name is Andrew Chapman and I have been having a blast filming my sequel
Zombie Feature Film "Scavenged". But I'm making a call for May 20th and
especially on the 21st I need as many extras and background characters. I'm
looking to create something that no one has ever seen before in an Indie
Film which is All out War between two apocalyptic communities. We will be
Filming at an old Farm in Dalton Ohio. Call time will be 9am.
May 20th. I need people to be human extras and be a part of a brutal show
and cheer on the leader as he makes an example out of trespassers. Also on
the 20th watch as an extra kills me the Director in a very fun fashion
On May 21st I need as many hands on deck as I need zombies and humans 2
wage a full out assault war of the 2 main camps in the film. People and
zombies will die (on screen). Plenty of opportunity for extras or
background to be seen on screen and potential of having dialogue.
If you make it out any day to help on this incredible sequel film it should
be the 21st because when my cameras are pointed in another direction or
focused elsewhere any zombies can help out a friend's Film who wants to use
the same location. So 1 set 1 role and up to 4 credits for zombies.
So if you are an actor/actress, looking to be involved with an award
winning film crew, or just wanted to be involved with an extra film project
in NE Ohio then May 20th and 21st is your weekend to come out and have some
fun!!!
If we pull this off this will be one for the record books!! And something
that NE Ohio has never seen before.
Anyone who is seriously Interested is to email
Deadeyeproductions22 at gmail.com.
Subject: All Out War

Even if your shy or on the fence take the chance come out and see in person
why everyone has been having fun on the set of "Scavenged"

- Andrew Chapman