[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts' Summer Classes and Camps Now Enrolling!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Fri May 12 06:04:57 PDT 2023

Looking for a fun, memorable, and educational experience for your kids this
summer? Dance Arts is now enrolling for our summer classes and fun camps!

Summer dance classes are a great way to check out a new activity or
continue to grow in ability, and our multi-disciplinary camps are packed
with fun and learning! Each day includes dancing, crafts, games, and more.

*Two convenient locations, Tremont and North Royalton! *
Camps include "Flower Power" for ages 3-6 and "Night at the Museum" for
ages 6-9!

*Check out our full schedule and how to register for classes at:*
*www.danceartsbyregina.com <http://www.danceartsbyregina.com> *

BALLET | TAP | JAZZ | HIP HOP | POINTE | CONTEMPORARY | PRESCHOOL

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>