[NEohioPAL] 80s-Style Jazzy Pop-Rock Duo Looking for More... (Mentor)

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 18:01:21 PDT 2023

Bassist / Keyboardist and Guitarist looking for more serious, long-term musicians for jazzy, pop-rock band. We have a ton of originals, but also cover various songs from the 70s and 80s. We're looking for a couple of singers, Saxophone / Flautist, auxiliary percussion, and/or keyboards. We play vocal songs and instrumentals, and range from Miles Davis to Steely Dan, Duran Duran to Swing Out Sister, Sade, and Everything But The Girl. In terms of modern groups, we really like Men I Trust, The Marias, and Cannons. We're trying to find the right mix of professional minded players who don't mind practicing a few times a week in Mentor, who do their homework, and who don't mind sticking with the band until we get things the way we like.