[NEohioPAL] Jazzy pop-rock trio looking for sax player and aux percussionist.

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 11:57:25 PDT 2023

Bassist / Keyboardist, guitarist, and soulful female vocalist looking for one or two more serious, long term musicians for jazzy, pop-rock band. We have a ton of originals to explore, but are starting off by covering various songs from the 70s, 80s, and today. We're looking for a sax player (we cover 5 Steely Dan tunes, as well as other sax heavy songs), and an auxiliary percussionist (congas, bongos, shakers, tamb, etc). We are mainly a vocal group, but like to play 1 or 2 instrumentals per set. Our style ranges from Miles Davis to Steely Dan, Duran Duran to Sade, and The Marias to Men I Trust. Backup vocal ability is a plus, but not mandatory. We're trying to find the right mix of professional minded players who don't mind practicing a few times a week in Mentor, who do their homework, and who don't mind sticking with the band until we get things the way we like.

Contact Allan at: Lodrezzon at hotmail.com
or Talk / Text:      440 579 9660