[NEohioPAL] Free open house classes

courtney courtney at cityballetofcleveland.org
Sun May 21 14:32:57 PDT 2023

Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120) announces its Spring Open House on Saturday, May 27, 2023. Visit the dance school and explore your love of dance. Take the opportunity to take a free class, tour the school, meet faculty and register for our summer programs including Storybook camps, Dance Bootcamps and Intensives and individual classes for children and adults into your 80’s!

The open house will run from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm with FREE classes. Attendees will also have the chance to enter to win a FREE dance bag filled with dance goodies!

FREE CLASSES limited space. Book by Monday, May 22:

9:00 am – 10:00 am Ballet I for ages 10-14 with two years of experience  (Courtney)

12:00 am – 12:30 pm Ballet/Jazz/Tap Combo for ages 3-6 (Allison)

12:30 pm – 1:00 pm Ballet/Jazz/Modern for ages 8-12 (Heather)

12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Intermediate and Advance Ballet (Ethan)

RSVP by calling 216-295-2222 as spaces fill up quickly!