[NEohioPAL] "Our Town" Opens Friday in Broadview Heights

Annette Phelps a.phelps25 at att.net
Wed May 24 12:33:21 PDT 2023

 Broadview Heights Spotlights Theater Presents
Our Town

The Pulitzer Prize-winning classic, Our Town, opens Friday, May 26th and runs Fridays and Saturdays through June 10, 2023 at 7:30 P.M. There will be a Sunday Matinee on June 4th at 3:00 P.M.
Described by Edward Albee as "the greatest American play ever written," Our Town presents the small town of Grover’s Corners in three acts: "Daily Life," "Love and Marriage" and "Death and Eternity." Narrated by a stage manager and performed with minimal props and sets, the play depicts the simple daily lives of the Webb and Gibbs families as their children fall in love, marry, and eventually – in one of the most famous scenes in American theatre – die. Thornton Wilder's final word on how he wanted his play performed is an invaluable addition to the American stage and to the libraries of theatre lovers internationally.

All shows will be at the Broadview Heights Spotlights Theater, 9543 Broadview Road (next to the Police Station). Tickets are available at www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org  The entire venue is handicap accessible.
Our Town is directed by Andrew Keller and stage managed by Jena Gross. The cast features August Scarpelli, William Bennett, Lisa Mortensen, Joy Fowler, Jacob Lang, Katie Atkinson, Monica Zach, Ray Conrad, Livy Douglas, Angela Warholic, Jesse Jennings, Sam Budd, Nick North, and Greg Mandryk.

For questions, please reach out to one of the producers, Tim Anderson education at broadview-heights-spotlights.org or Tara Corkery tcorkery at broadview-heights-spotlights.org.
Our Town is presented through special arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com