[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre of Amherst -Searching for Community Theatre Director

Pam Vandersommen pluc3 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 07:42:17 PDT 2023

At Sandstone Summer Theatre (SST) our mission is to create a welcoming, high-quality, and educational theatre experience for all.  SST is a non-profit community theatre based out of Amherst, Ohio, whose mission is to create a welcoming, high-quality, and educational experience for all.

Directors should be prepared to pitch up to 3 large-cast or expandable ensemble musicals. Auditions will be in March or April 2024 with rehearsals beginning May 20th. Performances will be July 12, 13, and 14th, 2024.

The first step of the application process is to apply via Google Form:   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfo3DbrqcoRGSH8TGKU0Mh5WBpZEgamGaMaXa8_e-INOthYWQ/viewform

Along with the form, we are asking for a video submission of you answering questions outlined in the form about you and the shows you are pitching to be emailed to SST. After the deadline, the SST Board of Directors will ask candidates they are interested in to pitch their ideas in person, in further detail.

Applications must be received by June 15, 2023.

Questions may be sent to sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com.