[NEohioPAL] A Night of Comedy fundraiser on Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8:00pm

news at clagueplayhouse.org news at clagueplayhouse.org
Tue May 30 07:16:28 PDT 2023

A Night of Comedy
Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8pm
_featuring..._
Kathie Dice
Dan Brown
Mike Conley

We're excited to announce A Night of Comedy will be returning to our stage on Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8:00pm.

Kathie Dice, our Host, will make you believe that the power of laughter can heal anything!

Dan Brown, our Featured Act, combines his real-life observations and experiences into a performance that is honest and insightful that audiences can relate to and laugh at.

Mike Conley, our Headliner, covers everything from growing up a Catholic-Schooled middle child to surviving a major heart attack and quad-bypass surgery.

The show will run for 2 hours and may contain adult language.  Reserved seat tickets are $25 and are available at the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wed.-Sat. from 1-6 p.m.  or online https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?show=177899.

_Proceeds will be used toward operating costs of the 2023-24 season._