[NEohioPAL] Benefit event for Heights Youth Theater

Mandy Noda mandynoda76 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 09:29:52 PDT 2023

Please join us on Friday,  June 9th for food, drinks, raffles and special
performances by some of our Heights Youth Theater company students and
directors.

As well as being a great time, this evening will also raise funds for HYT,
allowing us to continue to produce high-quality children's theater that is
accessible to all who want to participate!  For example, our most recent
show, Bye Bye BIrdie, cost $31,000 to produce, only a portion of which is
covered by ticket sales.

To purchase tickets or donate to HYT:

https://hyt.betterworld.org/events/heights-youth-theatre-benefit

If you are unable to attend but still want to support HYT, please check out
the fantastic silent auction items including theater tickets, Browns
tickets, and private lessons up for bid online!

https://hyt.betterworld.org/auctions/heights-youth-theatre-benefit

Looking forward to continuing the tradition-we hope to see you there!