[NEohioPAL] Summit County Non Profit Seeks AWS WordPress Consultant For Website Activation

Western Reserve Community Band wrcband97 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:04:48 PDT 2023

Looking to hire an AWS consultant. The Western Reserve Community Band
website is hosted by AWS and uses WordPress as the software. Currently our
site is up and running fine.

We want our other ensemble (Western Reserve Big Band) to have its own
website. As our previous consultant is no longer available (moved to WA to
work for Amazon) we thought we could figure out all the bells and whistles
to activate this additional separate website ourselves on the AWS platform.
No luck, we are stuck.

We need to hire a consultant to teach us how to make the necessary AWS
modifications so the new website can be secure and up and running. We
require this AWS knowledge so we can create a third website for an
additional ensemble. The previous consultant did our first
website activation in a several hour period and charged us for 4 hours
worth of work.