[NEohioPAL] Casting call for PAID Shoot: (2-3 Male actors needed)- no experience required

Superstrykr55 55 avs2621 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:00:34 PDT 2023

*What: *Music Video for parody music artist k-block
*Where:* Meet at 3535 Steelyard Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109
*When:* Saturday June 10, 1:30pm-4pm
*Paid: *$30 cash / paypal / venmo

Looking for 2-3 males just to serve as background members in the video. NO
experience needed. Just bring a positive attitude and be ready to have fun!
We will provide a few outfits for you to wear (Please make sure you can fit
an XL shirt

If interested reply to this email or send a text to Kevin at 440-785-7002
and we can send all of the details and answer any questions so you are
comfortable and ready for the shoot!
Please send photos / video of you / doesn't need to be anything nothing
elaborate / resume of past work