[NEohioPAL] Purr-fect Summer Fun Awaits

Braelin Andrzejewski braelin at thewrp.org
Wed Jun 7 15:14:48 PDT 2023

Are your kiddos ready to have a meow-gical summer? The Western Reserve
Playhouse (WRP) summercamp is coming up soon, and it's going to be the
cat's pajamas!

This summer, everybody wants to be a CAT at WRP! We are inviting children
aged 4-18 to join us for a fun, fabulous, three-week journey filled with
music, dance, and acting as we put on a show based on the beloved Disney
animated film, *The Aristocats!*

It's the purr-fect opportunity for them to strut their stuff and have a
ball (of yarn)!

*But don't paws for too long, we only have 10 spots available and they're
filling up faster than a cat chasing a laser pointer!*

*📅 Camp Dates*: June 12-29, 2023

*⏰ Camp Schedule*: Monday-Thursday, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM

*💲 Camp Cost*: $175.00

And the icing on the catnip? Your child will be the star of the show on:

🎭 Friday, June 30, 2023, at 7:30 PM

🎭 Saturday, July 1, 2023, at 7:30 PM

🎭 Sunday, July 2, 2023, at 2:00 PM

Don't let your child miss out on this op*purr*tunity for a summer filled
with fun, friends, and felines. Secure their spot today at
https://thewrp.org/aristocats/.

We can't wait to see your child at the Aristocats: KIDS Summercamp. It's
going to be a hiss-terical good time!

--
Braelin Andrzejewski
Content/Marketing Coordinator