[NEohioPAL] WE WILL ROCK YOU this Friday and Saturday at 7:30 at Tri-C East

Greg Vovos iorhino at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 06:56:38 PDT 2023

WE WILL ROCK YOU

Runs this Friday June 9 and Saturday June 10 at 7:30PM

Tri-C East Simon and Rose Mandel Theatre
4250 Richmond Road, Highland Hills

(You can enter from Robert Bishop Dr. off Harvard

And park in Lot B)

The first collaboration between the Tri-C Creative Arts theater team, the Contemporary Youth Orchestra, and Tri-C Creative Arts Academy.

We Will Rock You showcases the music of Queen and is a humorous cautionary tale for the cyber age.

Big Energy. Awesome Performances. Brilliant Design. And Rocking Music. Everything we love about theatre!

A perfect way to kick your summer off.

Tickets only $15 and can be purchased here: Tri-C Theatre Season Schedule and Tickets: Cleveland, Ohio

|  |  |

|  |
Tri-C Theatre Season Schedule and Tickets: Cleveland, Ohio

Get ticket information for upcoming theatrical performances at Tri-C's Eastern, Metropolitan and Western campuses.