[NEohioPAL] Stage Manager needed for Fall production of Jesus Christ Superstar

Denise Astorino denise.willowsedgecreations at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:20:03 PDT 2023

[image: tiny.JPG]

Willow's Edge Creations is looking for a* stage manager *to join their
production team for their fall production of Jesus Christ Superstar. The
show will be held at the Cultural Arts Center of Disciple's Christian
Church in Cleveland Heights with rehearsals beginning August 14th and the
show opening on September 21st. It will run Thursday, Friday and Saturday
nights until October 7th.

This is a non-traditional productional with a non-traditional cast in a
non-traditional space. :)   We are looking for an experienced stage manager
who can keep us on track!

Everyone involved in the project will be paid a stipend at the end of the
run.

If you are interested in being considered, please email me at
Denise.willowdedgecreations at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Denise Astorino
Director / Co-Producer