[NEohioPAL] Hudson Players Audition Prep and Singing Workshops

Michelle Dolciato meesh1170 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 14:47:03 PDT 2023

🎵🎤 **Don’t Miss out on our Workshops for Singers this July!** 🎤🎵

🎶 Audition Prep for Singers Workshop 🎶

Tuesday, July 18th at 6:30pm

Polish your talent and boost your audition success with our 1-hour workshop! Whether you're a beginner or an experienced singer, this workshop is designed to provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment. Here's what you'll learn:

🔸 Interpreting audition notices to maximize your chances

🔸 Audition prep and etiquette for a professional impression

🔸 Crafting impressive performance resumes

🔸 Preparing sheet music for accompanists and giving tempos

🔸 Mastering introductions and more!
Bring a 16-bar/30-second cut of your favorite audition song and refine your skills for a successful audition experience – spots are limited, secure your spot today!
Presented by Ellie Kelly and The Hudson Players

tickets at:  Hudson Players

🎭 Acting Your Song Workshop🎭

Sunday, July 23rd at 4:00pm

Calling all teens and adults who want to take their singing to the next level! Our 1-hour workshop combines the art of acting with singing. Get ready for an exciting journey in a supportive and lively setting. Here's what we have in store for you:

🔸 Perform a 32-bar/60-second cut of your favorite song for peers and a vocal coach

🔸 Develop characters and interpret songs with depth

🔸 Master the art of communicating your song's message

🔸 Explore effective stage movement techniques

🔸 Offer constructive criticism and form opinions in a collaborative environment

Build your confidence and unleash your inner performer by truly Acting Your Song! This workshop is a must for anyone passionate about singing and acting. Spots are limited – sign up today!
 tickets at:  Hudson Players

41 S Oviatt St, Hudson, OH 44236
Don't miss your chance to shine on stage! Sign up now for our upcoming workshops and take your singing skills to new heights. See you there! 🎵✨

Presented by Ellie Kelly and The Hudson Players